Monday, August 25, 2014

Walgreens Diapers review

This is a review for the Well Beginnings brand of diapers, available at Walgreens. I received a package of Size 4 (22-37 lbs) 31 count diapers. My son recently turned 4 and potty trained about a year ago, but he doesn't consistently stay dry at night, so we like to keep a diaper on him overnight.

The diaper was consistent with the other brands of  disposable diapers we have used in the past-- Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, Target and more. I was not able to smell any scents/fragrances. The diaper was sized appropriately and fit my son well. Even when he didn't stay dry at night, his pajamas and sheets were still dry in the morning. This isn't the case with all diaper brands! I don't do my regular shopping at Walgreens, but if I needed to get diapers in a pinch, I would definitely stop at Walgreens and pick up their Well Beginnings store brand diapers.


Here's a picture of the front and the back of the diaper. Cute elephant designs!


Here's a picture of the Walgreens size 4 diaper on the left, compared to Target brand size 5 diaper. 
Notice how they are almost the exact same size. 
 

Picture of the Walgreens diaper open.


Disclaimer: I was selected by Green Moms Meet to receive a free sample of Walgreens brand diapers to try and review. The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: